Please use the link below to submit documents online to INCEIF, read details below:
It will take you about 30 minutes.
An application with incomplete documents and payment will not be processed. A complete application should consist of the following items:
- A copy of passport / National ID.
- A copy of Bachelor Degree. An English translation is required if the certificate is not in English.
- A copy of Bachelor Transcript. An English translation is required if the transcript is not in English.
- A copy of English proficiency certificate ie IELTS, TOEFL
- A non-refundable application processing fee of USD30. Payment can be made by:
- Online payment via application portal.
- Direct Bank-in or Interbank Giro Transfer or Telegraphic Transfer. Kindly email to Bursary Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org for INCEIF bank account details. Once payment has been made, please e-mail the evidence together with your application ID number to Bursary Unit.
- Cheque / Money Order / Bank Draft made payable to “INCEIF” and send to the below correspondence address:
International Centre for Education in Islamic Finance (INCEIF)
Lorong Universiti A
59100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel. no.: +603-7651 4000
Fax. no: +603-7651 4008 / 4094 If any questions, please call us
Program starts in November, 2020 – 1st intake
and then in January, June, and September each year.
Application process is now open for January intake.